Thursday, October 15, 2009

At your service!!

Hello Houston Brides! My name is Jill Scott and I'm excited to be the newest guest blogger for the Knot Houston! Stay tuned for helpful information on the best local venues and vendors, as well as style tips and trends for the contemporary bride. For you houstonians planning destination weddings, I'll have plenty of advice there as well as eco-friendly solutions that will have every bride feeling gorgeously green on your most special day!

A quick snippet about myself; I am the Director of Weddings & Special Events for Green Lily Events. We are a boutique event-planning firm specializing in elegant, contemporary events with a passion for client care. I have a bachelor's degree from the University of Texas concentrated in fine arts and communications. I've just recently relocated to Houston after working for a major event and catering company in New York City doing all the hottest events, galas, and weddings in Manhattan. More than just an event planner, I am an artist with an eye for detail and flare for productions. Green Lily Events is about more than just planning, we design and create to each client's personality; orchestrating amazing, stylish events unique to each bride and groom.

check us out www.greenlilyevents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment